Friday, August 19, 2011

The Fast and The Curious........

There is an arterial east-west road that runs outside the gate of the community where I live. Every evening sees very high density traffic making it impossible for pedestrians to cross at short intervals. The darkness and the speeding headlights does not makes things easy.

So I waited by the gate and made good use of my time. Here is a view of the traffic at 8:30 pm clicked in Slow Synchro mode on my Canon A480 camera.

19th century Russian author Ivan Turgenev might have had something to say about these photos when he said "Time sometimes flies like a bird, sometimes crawl like a snail; but a man is happiest when he does not even notice whether it passes swiftly or slowly".




Like Turgenev had said "time sometimes crawl like a snail". I found the one below crawling near the swimming pool..... The contrast was too attractive to ignore.




No comments:

Post a Comment