Friday, October 28, 2011

That Pearly Glow.

This is'nt about jewellery......

This is about a aunt, mother of a friend who knew me since I was little. She always encouraged me in the various things I did. Gave me handmade gifts like chocolates, soft toys etc over the years....

Recently she made and sent me a Diwali gift which is a candle holder in the shape of a flower adorned with pearls.... Isn't that cool!!  I have posted the picture of the same below.....

Thank you aunty for the wonderful gift.....

All pictures taken on Canon PowerShot A480 point & shoot camera....










6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Gift as well as the pictures you have captured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And beautiful photographs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. hi jus came across your blog and saw dis lotus diya which is purely our design and production its produced in bulk in our workshop called the wrapper factory

      Delete
    2. hi jus came across your blog and saw dis lotus diya which is purely our design and production its produced in bulk in our workshop called the wrapper factory

      Delete
  4. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.







    Sending Diwali Gifts to Chennai

    ReplyDelete